Hi,
I have installed Linux Red Hat 5.1 an when ever I start X I get a
virtual screen and I can't find a way to get out of it. I tried to start
X with "startx -- -bpp 16" still it goes to a virtual screen and I have
to go around to find some thing. I am having a monitor of maximum
resolution "1280x1024". When I tried to change the resolution by using
"ctrl+alt and +" my monitor just shuts down and after pressing ctrl, alt
+ a couple of time the monitor switches on to the previous virtual
screen. If any one have a solution for this, please reply to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you
Abjin