Hi,
I am haviving a video card "trident 975 3D" which the systen detected when I gave
"Trdent 8900/9000 (generic)" and my monitor have a maximun resolution of 1280x1024. I
tried edit my XF86Config but I couldn't find any virtual resolution above 1280x1024
under selection screen. Where ever I found "virtual screen" I gave a # before it,
still my desk top is the same. My server is SVGA

Thank you