Well, it's probably also a good idea to disable booting from anything but
the harddisk in BIOS and setting a BIOS password.  Then you only have to
worry about (assuming your passwords and software are secure, which they
aren't) people getting physical access to the inside of your machine and
disabling the BIOS password or putting in a new HD as primary master.  And
if that's a problem for you, put your machine behind a strong lock.  But
you are correct, nothing is impregnable.

<SNIP>

--
Matthew Sachs
[EMAIL PROTECTED]