Thanks. But I do not know how to compile it into the kernel. I have read a
file called README.linux in the directory /usr/doc/ppp2.3.5, but I could not
find the comands to configure and make the Kernel. Also I did not find the
kernel source code in /usr/src (it is empty)

    Juan Pablo Sales
    Montevideo
    Uruguay
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]