Where is this srvadmin-install.sh script?

I'm aware SciLinux is not on your list of "supported" OS's but it's based directly off of RHEL which is, and I know OMSA works on SciLinux because it's working on a few dozen other servers around here quite well. I have just a handful of systems that the latest OMSA 8.3 update is not behaving as expected.