From: Stephen Berg (Contractor) [mailto:stephen.berg....@nrlssc.navy.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 3:00 PM
To: R, Chandrasekhar <chandrasekha...@dell.com>; linux-poweredge-Lists
<linux-powere...@lists.us.dell.com>
Subject: Re: srvadmin 8.3.0 problems with dsm_sa_datamgrd

Where is this srvadmin-install.sh script?

I'm aware SciLinux is not on your list of "supported" OS's but it's based
directly off of RHEL which is, and I know OMSA works on SciLinux because it's
working on a few dozen other servers around here quite well.  I have just a
handful of systems that the latest OMSA 8.3 update is not behaving as expected.

On 03/23/2016 01:14 AM,