I find that hard to believe since it's only happening on a handful of my systems and for the last couple of years I've had very little trouble utilizing OMSA on Scientific Linux. All my other SL7.x systems with OMSA 8.3.0 are working just fine.

Still need a link to download the 8.3 iso so I can test if installing from there will fix the problem.