ritz>I'd be curious to know what particular card(s) are best supported for
ritz>hardware RAID 5 under Redhat Linux 5.2.  I've been using the software
ritz>RAID tools provided by mingo, but I think I need something a bit more
ritz>"static" that I can use in production.
ritz>
ritz>I saw a note here not long ago about support for Compaq's 2SL RAID
ritz>card.  How mature is this?  This would be optimal as I already have
ritz>a large investment in Compaq 850R and 1850R computers (many of which
ritz>are equipped with the 2SL and are currently running NT4).
ritz>

see

http://www.insync.net/~frantzc/cpqarray.html

Yasunori Taniike