It's bound to get brought up here, so we might as well do it now.
The release certainly seems to indicate a feeling that the current s/w
raid is lacking (I think most if not all of us would dsagree at least
to a large extent), so perhaps the best question(s) are:

1) Is the MPL a problem given the kernel is (99.44%) GPL?
2) Do we have any tests to show where their code is faster and/or more
   CPU efficient?
3) How painful would a transition to/from their interface be for
   getting working browser interfacing (gives me the chills, but it may
   help acceptance)
4) *gasp* s/w raid versions were already confusing :) Now it's worse :)
5) Anyone on linux-raid knowledgable about the code, used it, willing to
   share experiences, etc?  Esp. anyone that's used it and 0.90 too :)

James
--
Miscellaneous Engineer --- IBM Netfinity Performance Development