On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Or Gerlitz <or.gerl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually these comments and questions on the series come just a week
> before the annual OFA gathering, personally, I will not be there nor
> Shlomo who is the author of the patches, but Tzahi Oved from Mellanox
> who lead the architecture for the QP group concept is planned to
> attend and same for Sean, Roland and I hope you (Ira) too, same for
> Ali Ayoub and Liran Liss from Mellanox who are attending too, all in
> all, nice quorum to get into a room and do white boarding, open
> discussion, laughing, yelling and what ever needed to get a consensus.
[...]

Sean, Tzahi -- I understand now that there have been few talkings @
the OFA meeting re this patch set. So what's the way to move forward,
any concrete feedback that needs to be addressed here?  This series is
hanging since May 2012 and I'd like to see it gets in for 3.10, now if
indeed Sean is OK with the general framework, please suggest.

Or.