On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Or Gerlitz <or.gerl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sean, Tzahi -- I understand now that there have been few talkings @
> the OFA meeting re this patch set. So what's the way to move forward,
> any concrete feedback that needs to be addressed here?  This series is
> hanging since May 2012 and I'd like to see it gets in for 3.10, now if
> indeed Sean is OK with the general framework, please suggest.

Sean,

I understand that following some conversations help at the OFA
meetings you kind of took back the concerns you raised regarding the
concept of the verbs level QP group which is used by this series to
implement RSS and TSS, can you acknoledge that?

Roland, this series is been around for about a year now, any feedback
or comments from your side that we need to address for it to get
accepted?

Or.