On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:40 AM, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> But I don't follow why the send QPNs have to be sequential for
> IPoIB. It looks like this is being motivated by RSS and RSS QPNs are
> just being reused for TSS?

Go read "It turns out that there are IPoIB drivers used by some
operating-systems
and/or Hypervisors in a para-virtualization (PV) scheme which extract the
source QPN from the CQ WC associated with an incoming packets in order
to.." and what follows in the change-log of patch 4/5
http://marc.info/?l=linux-rdma&m=136412901621797&w=2