On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 12:11:21 AM UTC+2, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> I just had a dig through our boards.cfg, and compared it to our wiki and
>
> google.
>

> We have 69 unique devices in there, and i have categorized it according
>
> to how far along the NDH process they are. The results are pretty
>
> shocking, especially considering that devices, and android id strings,
>
> is how people find our wiki and thus our project. If you are not
>
> convinced, google for cubieboard, and check the third link.
>

> Ok, no further action required (8):
>
> -----------------------------------
>
> Auxtek-T004
>
> Ippo_q8h
>
> HCore_HC860
>
> INet_86VZ
>
> INet_K70HC
>
> Linksprite_pcDuino3
>
> Mele_A1000
>
> mk808c_A20            -> no better name possible at this time.
>

> Should get renamed in boards.cfg (12):
>
> --------------------------------------
>
> A10-OLinuXino-Lime    -> Olimex_
>
> A13-OLinuXino         -> Olimex_
>
> A20-OLinuXino_MICRO   -> Olimex_
>
> Cubieboard            -> Cubietech_
>
> Cubieboard2           -> Cubietech_
>
> Cubietruck            -> Cubietech_
>
> K1001L1C              -> Inet_K100C
>
> Mini-X                        -> Pineriver_H24
>
> Mini-X-1Gb            -> Pineriver_H24_1G
>
> mk802                 -> Rikomagic_MK802
>
> mk802-1gb             -> Rikomagic_MK802+
>
> mk802ii                       -> Rikomagic_MK802ii
>

> Need work (22):
>
> ---------------
>
> A10s-OLinuXino-M      -> Also rename to Olimex_
>
> A13-OLinuXinoM                -> Also rename to Olimex_
>
> A20-SOM                       -> Also rename to Olimex_
>
> Coby_MID7042
>
> Iteaduino_Plus_A10
>
> Iteaduino_Plus_A20
>
> Gooseberry_A721               -> Also rename
>
> H6                    -> Also rename to Eearl H1026A
>
> Hackberry             -> Also rename
>
> Hyundai_A7HD

I have a Cherry mobility M278 (Rebrand)

I'll try to complete the info. What do you consider the most pressing info
missing?

Is there a place where we can put original android images?

I'm currently busy working on the "http://linux-sunxi.org/A70h"; so it may take
a while.

Cristian Troy and Shaun2029 have been working on CyanogenMod on these A10
tablets.
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/37048-rom-cyanogenmod-10/
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/38700-rom-cyanogenmod-10-tweaks/

Christian extracted a lot of HW blob's should we put those somewhere safe?
http://old.androidfilehost.com/main/Allwinner_A10_Developers/christiantroy/misc/1.2.x/