On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 2:36:57 PM UTC+2, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 12:15:07AM -0700, mike.valk wrote:
>

> > > Hyundai_A7HD
>

> > I have a Cherry mobility M278 (Rebrand)
>

> > I'll try to complete the info. What do you consider the most pressing info
> > missing?
>

> Oh, this is mostly a personal reminder, as i really need to stick
>
> proper board pictures in there. The insulation on my serial jumper cable
>
> is broken, i need to resolder it, and then i can make board pictures.
>

> > Is there a place where we can put original android images?
>

> Under "See also", i need to still update the NDH/Example for that.

I meant an actual upload location.

Like for the original Hyundai A7HD image. That needs to be preserved as the
original site with the firmware has been removed.

> > I'm currently busy working on the "http://linux-sunxi.org/A70h"; so it
>
> > may take a while.
>

> I noticed, i just fixed some small things and moved it to Eken A70h,
>
> which seems as good a name for it as any.

Ack, I was leaning in that direction as well. The Eken site wouldn't work
yesterday so I couldn't verfy it.

But shouldn't we name is "Eken X73" then?

N.B. You have this one as well?