ons 2014-07-23 klockan 10:12 +0200 skrev Hans de Goede:

> No just no, this is the good old mark 1 mku802 casing,
> with a different pcb in there, sold under a gazillion
> different brands, these hdmi stick are in general just
> known as mk802 without any brand attached to them.

Yes, and several mk802 which isn't even Allwinner...

Personally I have pretty much given up on tracking the brands or models
except very well known and long time stable brands like Cubietech and
Olimex boards.

As for the rest I am heavily inclining towards simply pointing to tools
(and making/refining) to extract the needed HW details from the board,
and let users handle each board as unique.

Regards
Henrik