ons 2014-07-23 klockan 01:48 +0200 skrev Luc Verhaegen:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 01:19:07AM +0200, Henrik Nordström wrote:
> > ons 2014-07-23 klockan 00:11 +0200 skrev Luc Verhaegen:
> > > is how people find our wiki and thus our project. If you are not
> > > convinced, google for cubieboard, and check the third link.
> >
> > Sorry, but I am not you at your place or time. Google sorting order is
> > different. Which link?
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=cubieboard puts us after 2
> cubieboard.org links and wikipedia.

I get
cubieboard.org
en.wikipedia.org
miniand
linux-sunxi.org
archlinuxarm.org
indiegogo
wiki.debian.org

> https://www.google.de/search?q=cubieboard this removes the "buy" link
> from the .us search.

This adds the Google Shopping banner for me, and gives priority to .de
hits like de.wikipedia.org and some other de sites.

> To avoid issues like with the A20-SOM below.

Personally I do not have a problem with A20-SOM. It is the board name
and it's not going to change any time soon.

U-Boot do have a vendor field with we might use to claify stuff a bit,
but it also implies creating vendor directories and put something in
them, something we avoided as all boards are nearly the same as far as
u-boot is concerned.

And as said earlier ideally I'd like to get rid of pretty much all the
boards from u-boot sources.

Regards
Henrik