A big client will buy thousands of chips once. Are there any relation
between big client and user manual publishing? No. So they don't think it's
necessary to open their private property. When you are a big client, you
are VIP, all document and source code is open to you. And if publish all
technical
documentation, competitors will know some technical secret (e.g. bug;) they
don't want them to know.
Open world is beautiful, but they will not actively participate if there is
no return. Why some China soc company publish some documents and source
code now? I think this is mainly for marketing. But no matter how, VIP
priority.

在 2014年10月6日星期一UTC+8下午8时55分30秒,RFat写道: