Hi Piotr,

I've just registered as Oliver suggested (thanks Oliver), although it seems
I will need some time before I can manage to write something useful. I'm
currently deep into this and it's not so complicated - problem is that
everything is somehow crazy half-redundant (code, comments, files...) and
it just takes one question from the side to get you off-track...

Anyway, I've made a "bootable" image. I can't say for sure, but I think I'm
using modified version of the A20 SDK from dl.cubieboard.org. I checked it
in quite some time ago to our SVN - in fact I think I wrote here about it
as well... Nevermind, I'll post more when it's booting correctly.

I think I'll have some more infos later today, or at least I hope. Off to
play with *.AXF files...

Cheers!