Quick status update:

Ok, so code and scripts and tools are a mess... Complete mess, there are 3x
bootfs folders and some builds go to one, some to the other. Some don't go
where they're supposed to go at all, and pack scripts don't seem to be
aware of anything. So let's start. Your best bet is actually
A20_SDK_20130319.tar.gz
<http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/SDK/A20/A20_SDK_20130319.tar.gz>. Don't ask me
why - I found it to be the friendliest to build (even though it ain't
friendly at all). It's missing some stuff, mainly the build toolchain which
should be under
*/lichee/boot/config/gcc-linaro
<http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/SDK/A20/A20_SDK_20130319.tar.gz>*but this whole
directory is missing. Just take it from another SDK like I did, or make
some symlinks to what you have already.
<http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/SDK/A20/A20_SDK_20130319.tar.gz>

>From this SDK, I'm using pack script found under */lichee/boot/pack/ *-
there's also one more at /lichee/tools/pack, but that one is a bit less
friendly as far as I remember. Due to various issues (dragon version,
missing rootfs links...), these scripts will fail building the image - but
I have almost made it work by making some very unorthodox mods :) Anyway,
I'll explain what I did once I'm finished and when it's all polished, but I
guess it's not a bad idea for everyone to download this SDK and get to know
it a bit before I make the official how-to. It's now very dirty with some
ugly absolute paths and really not useable.

What's quite important about this is that Boot0/1, *.AXF files and configs
all need to be rebuilt and updated with whatever board config. The pristine
files coming with this SDK are not useable (original boot.axf binary is
booting to math_test(), as this was built from Boot1's BurnQC app which
doesn't really look like it's doing anything - don't really know what this
QC is used for...). Anyway boot.axf and sprite.axf both need to be rebuilt
from sources. I've also modified and rebuilt the drv_de driver, since I had
different GPIOs for LCD than the original file...

If you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about - boot0 loads boot1
which loads its "application". There are several different applications
depending on where you're booting from, what do you want to do etc (not
really clear for me either). For normal NAND boot flow, boot1 will load
boot.axf (called also Boot_Android in sources) which will in turn load all
the drivers and start u-boot. If you're booting from PhoenixCard, it will
load sprite.axf (Card_Android in sources) and start with the firmware
update.

So... maybe now everything is a bit clearer - I'll clear the scripts/code
and then post back, but it could take a while...

Cheers!