Hi Piotr,

Well, I'm officially ashamed :) Of course, culprit was something stupid
that I took for granted from the start - I've accidentally took
sys_config.fex for SD-Card... So basically, these binary utilities for
download/burn (all those fel/fes fex files) actually first read script.bin
(or sys_config.fex in binary format) - [target] section has the following
item:

storage_type = 0

This was set to '1' in my sys_config (0=NAND, 1=SD)... Now my image works
as it should in LiveSuit :) I've just flashed it by using LiveSuit in
Linux. But...

Since the first boot failed, I also remembered how badly I want to remove
'boot' partition with ANDROID! magic (actually a RAW bImage of Android
kernel, no fs whatsoever). This one has to go since I do not want to
download that partition. It is also a bit dangerous, since if something
fails with the bootloader FAT partition, I've seen several times that it
boots this ancient kernel (I've just copied /dev/nandb from Olimex like a
year ago and been using it in this format ever since - maybe not the best
idea I've had ;) ).

In fact I only want to have bootloader and rootfs, maybe one more user
partition. If anyone's interested in removing 'boot' - just comment out the
check in SPL (it's in boot.axf 'app'):

boot/boot1/apps/Boot_Android/BootOS/BootOS.c:
- if (memcmp(fb_hdr->magic, FASTBOOT_BOOT_MAGIC, 8)) {
-         __inf("boot1: bad boot image magic, maybe not a boot.img?\n");
-         return -1;
-     }

That's it. Say byebye to the 'boot' magic.

I still have to prep some stuff before I leave, but I'll try to update the
wiki page or at least give you pointers on how to do it afterwards. This
whole thing along with 'boot' partition removal should go there, since I've
heard tons of complaints about this, no one using Linux really wants it
there.

So, let's continue afterwards - I'll let you know of my progress.

Cheers!