On Sun, 15 Apr 2007, John Wojnaroski wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> Thanks for working your way through my mess.
>
> I was trying a numer of ideas last night and things got a little convoluted.
>
> You've answered my question regards the CRC I sent before I saw your
> reply.
>
> Think I know what the chip needs in the way of a msg data packet, but
> probably the problem lays in my being able to provide the correct
> parameters to form the urb and send it to the correct endpoint.
>
> It is a little frustrating learning a new topic and trying to ask the
> right questions.  Thank you for help and patience.

I have found the most useful reference to be the official USB 2.0 spec,
available from www.usb.org.  Particularly chapters 5, 8, and 9.

If you can post a more-or-less complete Windows USB trace, we ought to be
able to interpret it for you.  You can always use freely available
programs like USB SnoopyPro (from sourceforge) to get such a trace.