From:   Linux Shop [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, 1 October 2003 1:48 p.m.
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: LINUX QUESTIONS

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 13:32, Fisher, Robert (FXNZ CHC) wrote:

> I started with RedHat but would recommend Mandrake as a first distro. In
my
> experience it seems the best for hardware detection and getting up to
speed
> quickly. You can download, buy or scrounge cd's. (Several people on this
> list can sell them to you)

On that note, www.linuxshop.co.nz has Mandrake 9.1 in stock for $12.95
including GST. The price includes FastPost delivery so ordering today
means your discs will arrive tomorrow morning.

We also sell box sets of Mandrake which include installation support,
discs and manuals. Mandrake 9.2 packs should arrive at the end of the
month so we have reduced prices on Mandrake 9.1 at the moment.

I hope that this is useful information.

Daniel Robertson
Linux Shop Ltd
P O Box 108001, Symonds St, Auckland 1035
Fax: (09) 624 4206