Agreed with the modem thing I just couldn't get my
winmodem working so I got an external - much happier.
I'm running mandrake 9.1 I've found it quite easy for
an ex-windows and not overly tech person such as
myself

Kerry

 --- Jaco Swart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I
jumped into linux with both feet, and have never

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search