I wouldn't sign that as it is worded so poorly as to be meaningless.

There is no "Copyright Amendment Act" it is the "Copyright (New
Technologies) Amendment Act 2008".

Section 92 of the Copyright (New Technologies) Amendment Act 2008 does
not do what is alleged. Section 53 possibly does.

I agree the law has potential unfairness but a petition should itself
be accurate about what it is opposed to.