--- Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > On Thu,
> You will be
> happiest if you have
> a high speed internet connection, since all sources
> are downloaded on
> the fly from the authoratative ftp site for each.
>
> In the future, gentoo will probably offer CD sets
> and binary
> distributions, but that's still in the future.

Hi Collins.

Do you know if with a great deal of patience is it
possible to build a Gentoo system using dial-up
connections? I wouldn´t matter if it download only a
dozen of packages a day and compile those, but it
would need to be able to continue on the next day from
the point it stopped.

Thanks,
Cid.

=====
"It said it uses Windows 95 or better, so I loaded Linux!"