On June 4, 2002 01:59 am, Bob Raymond wrote:
> Ted Ozolins wrote:

> Oh, about XP being open to msn.com- did you by chance have any of that
> msmgs.exe (Windows Messenger, .NET, etc.) crap running?  That just may
> have something to do with it.
>
> Bob Raymond

I thought that I had turned all the "auto-update-notification" crap off. I do
not use wintendo messenger nor any other coms under XP. The only reason there
even was M$ on this system was for Protel 99 Se for work purposes. I've
looked over Eagle and it will do everything I could posibly need in a circuit
design software. I've notified the powers to be, that if they require that I
continue to do extra work at home, they would have to aquire Eagle for my use
at home. As for any mechanical drawings I can use just about any of the 2D
GPL'd packages out there.

It seems that I have the basic Gentoo installed (luv that ADSL) next step is
to get the X stuff along with XFCE and continue on with the show.

--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.