On Saturday 20 April 2002 10:16, you wrote:

> There's a very good possibility that this is the result of differences in
> the build system's autoconf, automake, libtool versions, and those on your
> system.  All you may need to do is add a few lines in the %build section of
> the SPEC file before it runs configure:
>     libtoolize -c -f        # copies all the necessary files for libtool
>     aclocal                 # update M4 macros
>     autoconf                # create new ./configure file
>     ./configure ...
>     ./ltconfig ./ltmain.sh  # only if ./configure doesn't build new libtool
>
> I haven't had to do this frequently on Linux, but it may well fix the
> problem.
>
> Bill

Bill, thanks for the reply. I am getting far behind in uptodate knowledge and
I really have no idea about spec files and how to get to them. But I probably
have updated libtools but not autoconf. This by the way is also happening
identically when I do the tarball so its probably not either of those causing
it.

Any more thoughts, se other rplies too.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161