On Saturday 20 April 2002 10:52, you wrote:
> Kurt Wall wrote:
> > Scribbling feverishly on April 20, Keith Antoine managed to emit:
> >>checking for glib-config... /usr/bin/glib-config
> >>checking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.0... no
> >
> > It is looking for glib greater than version 1.2 and not finding it.
> > On my system, the output of glib-config --version is:
> >
> > $ glib-config --version
> > 1.2.10
>
> Alternatively:
> rpm -qa | grep glib
>
> > What is it on yours? You may simply need to upgrade (see
> > XFREE->Libraries for upgrading instructions).
>
> Errr...Kurt, what does XFree have to do with glib?
>
> At any rate, this should be as simple as upgrading to a glib &
> glib-devel set of RPMs
> that are >= 1.2.0

Yes thats right but as you may see from my reply to Kurt I seem to have
1.2.10. Would it be a good ise to reinstall rpms for 2.1.0 ? Its still not
'seeing' something is lacking, and I know not waht.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161