IIRC, Caldera released them in this order.

Desktop
------
OpenLinux 2.3
eDesktop 2.4
Linux Technology Preview(LTP)
W3.1
W3.1.1

Server
-----
eServer 2.3
eServer 2.3.1 (had some updates and patches)
S3.1
S3.1.1

I'm not sure what was released by Caldera prior to that because I've only
been using Caldera for a little over 2 years.  I agree that eD2.4 was a very
stable and updatable distro.  As far as W3.x is concerned, I'm not very happy
with it.  It works, but I'd like to have some of the latest libs to run 3D
games.  These have to be installed and/or updated by tarballs.  I'd also like
to try out KDE3(KDE3.0.1 has just been released today).  Caldera used to make
rpms for each stable(and some beta) releases of KDE.  The last rpm package
made by Caldera for KDE was KDE2.2.1.  Granted, I could compile KDE & QT from
tarballs, but have you ever done this on a P200mmx with 64MB of ram?  I don't
have time to do this and after it's done to find I didn't do it
right(Murphy's Law) and have to do it again.  Well, I hope that either
Caldera changes, or I'm going to have to change.  I'd like to see this
project succeed, but ongoing package updates are crucial to the life of a
distro.

Jim

<snip>

--

  3:42pm  up 16 days,  5:03,  3 users,  load average: 0.16, 0.03, 0.02