On Fri, 24 May 2002 05:28:57 -0400
dep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> but of the
> various complaints against it -- and there certainly are some --
> instability has never been one around here.
> --
> dep

Seems quite stable, but on my athlon1.4 it's slow to start apps, whereas
xfce or icewm are instant on with most things. (unless they need to
start some kde init)

My favorite mode is to have both kde and gnome installed, but run the
apps from xfce or icewm. (once I've used the kde or gnome menus enought
to know what's available on each distro that I mess with)

--
Ken M