On Saturday 01 June 2002 10:21 pm, you wrote:

> I'd rather see us keep an updated distros page, the info here
> http://www.linux-sxs.org/distrourl.html and here
> http://www.linux-sxs.org/distroref.html
> seems dated. The lycoris thread has some good info on alternative distros,
> as does a couple other threads.
> Perhaps we'd be better served *endorsing* a distro, or coupla distro's and
> maintaining an updated distro's section than trying to roll our own.
> BTW, has anybody tried the SxS on rolling your own (Skippy?),
> http://www.linux-sxs.org/rolldist.html ?
> I guess Joe Cheek is no longer sub'd, or he woulda chimed in on the Lycoris
> thread...
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Yes I did read this epistle of Josephs', somewhat totuous for my brain so I
have tried emailing him to see if he is still alive and kicking. However do
not know as yet if the mail address is alive also.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161