On Saturday 01 June 2002 08:41 pm, Keith Antoine wrote:
> On Saturday 01 June 2002 10:21 pm, you wrote:
<snip>
> > BTW, has anybody tried the SxS on rolling your own (Skippy?),
> > http://www.linux-sxs.org/rolldist.html ?
> > I guess Joe Cheek is no longer sub'd, or he woulda chimed in on the
> > Lycoris thread...
>
> Yes I did read this epistle of Josephs', somewhat totuous for my brain so I
> have tried emailing him to see if he is still alive and kicking. However do
> not know as yet if the mail address is alive also.

When Lycoris was RedmondLinux, and just starting out, he was very responsive
to e-mails and answered just about every post on the RL mailing list (I was
sub'd for a little while). It seems he's met with a little success, and as a
result, I imagine his available time isn't what it used to be :-(

--
Caldera eWorkstation 3.1+, kernel 2.4.18-preempt, KDE 3.0.1, Xfree86 4.1.0
  8:00pm  up 7 days,  2:53,  4 users,  load average: 0.77, 0.77, 0.73