On Sat, 08 Jun 2002 02:20:55 -0500 "Richard R. Sivernell"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> .... Another had the Intel c/c++ compile in a timed version.
> anyone try thenew intell compiler for linux.

Yeah, I grabbed a copy of their website and it's quite nice. I'm not able
to compile a kernel with it though. Probably not
the compilers fault as I am a semi-total-dimwit when it comes to making a
new compiler work...

That aside, it's every it what they claim. Fast. I just wish it had a k6
switch in it for optimized k6 code... :')