On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:56:49 -0400 (EDT), Net Llama! wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, John Voigt wrote:

>> Hmmm. Mine downloaded at a respectable rate, but for some reason I can
>> only get to about 397M of the first CD and then the d/l stalls. It won't
>> resume either. CD2 downloaded fine though :-\
>>
>> > And how does that explain why my connection has been dropped over 15 times
>> > in teh past 2 hours?  Is there some sadistic QoS stuff going on?  FTP
>> > servers don't normally drop users for no reason.
>>
>> Strangeness for sure.
>
>Currently i'm about 4% done with CD1 (and i sit on an internet backbone,
>so this isn't a bandwith issue).  CD3 is at 8%, and CD2 just keeps dying
>after 2 or 3%.  *shrug*
>
>Apparently the UL folks never heard of something called a mirror.  Funny,
>Redhat has more mirrors than i can shake a stick at, yet this distro that
>is being contributed to by companies all over the globe can't seem to get
>that right?  *sigh*

Lonni,

Maybe they had much more downloads that they
dreamed^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hexpected ;)

Bye!!
Federico Voges
Socio gerente

Intrasoft
Malabia 2137 14 A
(1425) Buenos Aires
Argentina

Te/Fax: 54-11-4833-5182
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.intrasoft.com.ar

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: A536 4595 EB6F D197  FBC1 5C3A 145C 2516