Rick Forrister wrote:

My convictions, for a long time have been to never start trouble - and to end
it, when started, with great conviction.
I agree, but...

- Why are Turkey and Kuwait, 2 strong US allies, firmly in favor of further diplomacy and inspections, not bombing and invasion?
- Why is Britain our only U.N. security council supporter?
- Who is starting the trouble in Iraq? ...and why?

Many haven't been convinced yet, and don't trust the motives of this administration.
(and I emphasize the 'yet'; we may yet come around.)
Bush just seems too arrogant toward the rest of the world.

--
Ken Moffat