On Saturday 19 October 2002 05:13, Keith Antoine wrote:
> As of midight tonight Australia is in a state of mourning for 24 hrs, for
> its dead and injured in Bali. The first body came back today, although 2
> bad cases which were evacuated have since died, its the first from The list
> of dead and missing. Looks like we might have a total of 180+ dead.
>
> I guess that the signs have been there for many years, and East Timor did
> not enamour us with the Indoneasians. I came here from Enagland after
> spending from 6 to 26, either being in a war or fighting one. Now after 44
> years it seems that it has once again found us.

I know of no of no words that can ease the agony of such a needless loss of
innocent lives, nor can I understand the makings of such a cowardly act. I
can only offer my condolences and hope that with the help of god and caring
hearts that some of the pain of such a great loss can somehow be lessened.

God bless
--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.