Well, it didn't work.  I did get the system to boot with LILO (GRUB never
worked) however, the sound card (Turtle Beach Santa Cruz) was not detected
(COL 3.1 picked it up with no problem), and on boot I get "SGI XFS ...
i686) so it appears it thinks I have an i686 when I have a dual AMD Athlon
system.  I'll go back and  check the SGI site but I was under the
impression the kernel was supposedly built for the system during install.

I think I'll go back and install using ext2 and see what happens with the
stock RH CDs.  I'll sort out the XFS stuff later but it would be nice if RH
supported it out of the box.

--
Brett I. Holcomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]