Why not?

I used to agree.  I liked the menu.lst being "dynamic" and not having to
rewrite the MBR, but what is the difference, since it's basically just
running lilo again.  This gives you the ability to verify that you
didn't create a bad menu.lst file...

begin  "Ken Moffat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Sun, 03 Nov 2002 11:55:17
-0800 breathed forth: