Net Llama! wrote:
On 11/16/2002 10:55 AM, Marianne Taylor wrote:

Sorry for the delay in replying. My bootup messages identify the camera as device sda1. I mount it with the following line in fstab:
/dev/sda1 /mnt/camera vfat user,noauto 0 0

I am using kernel 2.4.19 with the following modules built into the kernel:
usb-core
EHCI UHCI
usb-storage

Your box actually has both echi and uhci controllers??

What's so unusual about that? USB 2.0 happens to be EHCI, and in order for the USB 2 to work as USB 1.1, it needs either OHCI or UHCI (depending on the controller). My old MB needed all three because UHCI was for the onboard ports, and the addon card was OHCI + EHCI.