On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 07:58:01PM -0800, Ted Ozolins wrote:
..
>At work, the file server and web server are linux, The accounting
>package is linux run from (of all the fscking things) win98  using a
>telnet session (don't ask me why I didn't have anything to do with this
>crap) . The only one left with M$ are the R&D computers (at least until
>I can find a replacement for  Protel)   <ultra dreaming mode
>on>Hopefully some one out there will see the wisdom of supporting Linux
>and come up with a decent pc-board design package <ultra dreaming mode
>off> And of course each M$ machine has a complete legal copy of all the
>software that is installed.

I seem to remember reading in one of the Electronics trade rags
at least two years ago that there were quite a few PC design
programs being ported to Linux.

Bill

``No matter how much I may exaggerate it, it must have a certain amount of
truth...Now rumor travels fast but it don't stay put as long as truth''
    Will Rogers