On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 07:32:16PM -0600, Rick Sivernell wrote:
>Bill
>
>   I got my letter Friday. I called them yesterday and informed them
>that I am a 1 man bussiness and I have moved to Linux. I have only one
>customer that has any of my windows apps still in service. That when I
>get M$ludge promo or any other unwantes material, I round file it it.
>The only real workstation that is continually uses winders is my wife's
>machine. If I could get H&R's tax program to run under Linux, her
>machine will be Linux too.

I certainly won't call them, but if they want to call me that's their
business.  Perhaps somebody could start a class action suit against them
and Microsoft for harassment (or extortion).

TurboTax runs on my Apple Unix box so I don't need them.

I wouldn't use anything from H&R Block in any case.

Bill

``It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!''
    -- Emiliano Zapata.