TaxACT has a free online version that should work with recent Mozilla/Netscape browsers. (It did for a friend of mine last year.) So if the main issue is federal, that could be the answer.

Also, their basic download is free, so someone could see if it works with wine. If it does, their upgrade and state modules are inexpensive--and the state inexplicably has lesser system requirements. (I would try, except right now I have better printing with Windows on my laptop--but if I get that sorted out before I do my taxes, might give it a shot.)