On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 02:09:39PM -0500, Tim Wunder wrote:
..

>"IBM doesn’t have to settle with a company this small. They can just eat
>them."
>
>Perens doesn’t believe SCO realistically thinks it has a chance of
>winning this lawsuit. "In filing this suit they have put a gun to the
>head of their own software business and pulled the trigger. No one in
>the Linux world will ever recommend them for anything again, and other
>people will look at this and say 'no, this too nutty, I don’t trust
>these guys.'""

Would that make my Caldera stock worth something?

BTW:  I don't know what software you used to send this message,
but it's got several garbage characters, see:
        http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/demoroniser/

Bill

In Germany they first came for the Communists and I didn't speak up because
I wasn't a Communist.  Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Jew.  Then they came for the trade unionists, and I
didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.  Then they came for the
Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.  Then they came
for me -- and by that time no one was left to speak up.
                -- Pastor Martin Niemoller