Bill Campbell wrote:
On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 02:09:39PM -0500, Tim Wunder wrote:

"IBM doesn’t have to settle with a company this small. They can just eat them."

Perens doesn’t believe SCO realistically thinks it has a chance of winning this lawsuit. "In filing this suit they have put a gun to the head of their own software business and pulled the trigger. No one in the Linux world will ever recommend them for anything again, and other people will look at this and say 'no, this too nutty, I don’t trust these guys.'""

Would that make my Caldera stock worth something?

Its at $3.50 at the moment... Better than they've done for a while.

Shawn