On 3/7/2003 3:15 PM, someone claiming to be Bill Campbell wrote:
<snip>

BTW:  I don't know what software you used to send this message,
but it's got several garbage characters, see:
        http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/demoroniser/

I'm using a Mozilla 1.3 nightly. It has been weirding out on me lately, I think it's profile related. My current Moz profile has been used since February of last year, thru however many iterations of Mozilla, and various nightlies. Guess I gotta finally break down and purge.

FWIW, the message looked fine when I got it, but I'm not looking at it thru mutt...

Regards,
Tim