On Monday 24 March 2003 10:20 pm, someone claiming to be Matthew Carpenter
wrote:
<snip>
> I don't use XCDRoast any more, loving KreateCD and intrigued by K3b.

I haven't used XCDRoast for a llloooonnngg time, well over a year. But I'll
vouch for k3b. Was using cdbakeoven heavily until it started weirding out on
me after an update from CVS. Started using k3b and it's been great, though I
still prefer the "feel" of cdbo. Haven't tried KreateCD, but from what I've
read, it wasn't as far along in the development cycle as k3b, or cdbakeoven.
Perhaps I'll compile it and play ;-)

All three are available from KDE-CVS, in kdeextragear-1

Regards,
Tim

--
RedHat Psyche 8.0, stock kernel, KDE 3.1.CVS, Xfree86 4.2.1
 10:20pm  up 12:41,  5 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.61, 0.56