I'm not quite sure I follow the logic in the last sentence.  But I would tell
Michael to learn SuSE.  It's a breath of fresh air over RH and MDK.  It
pleases even an old COL-er

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Service Appliances
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business