Yup, 100MB on a Switch, Only 4 Computers on it.

A; Workstation (WS) This one which is a Suse 8.0 modifed
B: Caldera 1.3 stock ...
C: The Laptop - SuSe 8.2 stock,
D: A Winslut 98SE machine.

Ok, NOW it looks like this is localized, but still perplexing.

WS to Caldera 1.3 ftp services - goes as should.
WS to WS - goes as should.
Laptop to Laptop FTp services - goes as should.
Caldera 1.3 to Laptop - goes as should.
Laptop to WS - goes as should,
Laptop to Caldera 1.3 - goes as should....
Ws to laptop - 4 seconds each file (larger ones, such as ISO's
Take longer) ...

I dunno, I have turned on all logging on the Laptop and WS and
nothing shows up ....

Aaron Grewell wrote:
Ben Duncan wrote:

Ok, did that. I have been testing some more.

This GETS weird. All files GOING thru the Laptops ftpd services

Well, it's a 100MB network, right? Probably without any other traffic,

--
Ben Duncan   Phone (601)-355-2574     Fax (601)-355-2573   Cell (601)-946-1220
                        Business Network Solutions