[ snips ]

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:50:49 -0400
Joel Hammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>      <OT_RANT>I can't help but compare this situation to the
>      drug industry. We Americans pay more for pharmaceuticals
>      because we respect copyright laws ...
>      This can't go on,
>      and already Americans are finding out ways to buy cheaper
>      drugs from Canada. This will of course lead to fundelmental
>      changes in the pharmaceutical industry, that is to say,
>      a lot less drug research and a lot fewer new drugs.  </OT_RANT>

Wrong, in true American fashion, this will only lead to new draconian laws that make it
highly illegal for Americans to purchase cheaper drugs from abroad.  The American drug
companies will be protected at all costs.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the