Rather than purchase commercial software, why not just use tar, cp, dd, or
partimage? I'm a little rusty on my DOS, but I seem to remember there are a
couple of hidden system files that have to go back into a certain place in
the partition (io.sys, msdos.sys?) but you should be able to get around that
by doing a system format, before restoring the files.

mike

--
Debian 'Sarge': Registered Linux User #241964
----